Same Day $69 Dryer Repair Services
Whether your clothes dryer is putting out a burning odor, your clothes dryer won’t get hot, or your clothes dryer door opens the incorrect way, you can count on TJ’s Appliance Repair for the best dryer service technicians in the business.
Have you discovered issues with your dryer? From minor concerns to significant repairs, TJ’s Appliance Repair can assure you of receiving the best service you require to get your back into working condition. When your dryer doesn’t work, examine whether it is unplugged or if a circuit breaker has been tripped.
Possible Causes for the Dryer to not work:
- Your dryer drum spins but is not producing heat. It might be a bad fuse, temperature level switch, thermostat, or heating coils.
- If the motor in your clothes dryer is running efficiently; however, the drum doesn’t spin, it most likely due to a broken belt. A lousy roller, motor, or idler wheel could likewise be the cause.
- A bad thermostat, clogged up vents, or defective heating coils could result in this threat.
- Dryers with a dial timer, a broken push-to-start switch could prevent the motor from starting.
- A circuit board that is faulty could prevent the dryer from starting.
- Your dryer is making squeaking noises. The idler pulley assembly could be the cause.
- Your electric dryer kept on starting and stopping. A thermal fuse from the dryer could be the reason if you have an electric dryer.
Home Appliance Repair Service You Can Trust
There are more causes for the dryer to be unable to work, but the aforementioned causes are the common ones. If the issues you are facing on your dryer is not listed, you can consult our dryer repair experts in the Scotch Plains, NJ area at TJ Repairs.
Our specialists are well trained in repairing different types of dryers. We assure you that your dryer will be fixed in no time to get your work back to normal. TJ’s Appliance Repair can detect the problem fast and make quick repairs effectively. Also, if you wish to know whether one of our dryer repair specialists can address your question, give us a call at (908) 577-4372 or book a consultation with one of our dryer repair specialists located in the Scotch Plains, NJ area.
Reach Out to Us Today for Home Appliance Repair
You need your kitchen and laundry room appliances to be in top shape. It’s hard to make dinner when the stove won’t turn on, and it’s disturbing how fast laundry piles up when the washing machine is on the fritz. When your household appliances let you down, TJ’s Appliance Repair will be there to help.