Book an Appointment With Customer Service over the Phone:
- A friendly rep will listen carefully to your problem and will gather pertinent information about your broken appliance. This ensures that the tech is well informed of your problem before his arrival.
- Schedule an appointment time with a repair tech that is convenient for your schedule
- As a courtesy, if need be, we can call you 30 minutes before the tech's arrival so you can meet us at your home if not there
Call us at 718-448-7435.
Book an Appointment
Book an Appointment Online Now
- Complete the on-line appointment form
- A highly skilled professional and courteous repair technician
- Friendly service with a big smile
- FREE service call with any repair
- A complete diagnosis of the problem - Free with any repair!
- An exact price quote in writing. (Guaranteed Accurate)
- Your Approval and Authorization BEFORE any repair work begins
What you should expect from your technician:
We have found that typical repairs average between $100-$200. However, the cost of your repair will depend depend on exactly what is needed to bring you appliance back to life. Your technician will explain all repairs and the exact cost, and will not begin any work until after your approval.
Warranty - One Full Year
Each new part installed is warranted for One Full Year of normal household use. All technicians always use factory fresh parts on all repairs, unless you have chosen otherwise. If any new part installed in your appliance fails during the warranty period, simply give us a call — the defective part will be replaced quickly and at no charge to you.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
All technicians will proudly offer you a Satisfaction Guarantee because we're confident about the quality of work we provide. But, if for some reason you're not satisfied and we can't remedy the situation to your satisfaction, you don't pay. The technician will simply remove the new parts and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our goal is to have you as a customer for life rather than leave your with a bad impression about us.