Men will always have a special place in their heart for machines. It might be the innate attraction for anything metallic and mechanical, or the fascination with things that “do stuff”. Most of the time they just love the feeling of having the most bells and whistles on the contraption that they own. Whatever the reason is, you can be assured that any guy worth his salt won’t object to the idea of getting an appliance as a gift.
Now toys for big boys are often expensive, and it will be difficult to think of a good Father’s Day gift if you’re in a budget. To help you out, we scoured Amazon for the 10 small appliances that offer the best value for money.
For this year, we’d like to stay clear of some cliched items like power tools or grooming gadgets. You may notice that most on the list are kitchen appliances (we might have been hungry when we put this together). This is no mistake, because men also have a thing for cooking and eating. As they say, “The best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”, so what better way to do that than to get him something he can use to make himself some man food!
Dads love a properly chilled drink too, so we also included a couple of coolers and an ice crusher that will do the job right. You’ll find a little something that he can use for his car as well, for when the kids mess it up. In any case, we’re sure that whichever gift you pick from our list will be a certified hit with him.
Anyway, let’s get to it. Here are some Father’s Day gifts that would make any dad’s life a li’l bit more awesome!
For the dad who always takes his ‘Joe to go
- Brews directly into the mug.
- Compact design. Measures only 9-3/4 by 7 by 6 inches.
- No need for disposable filters.
For the dad who needs a faster and easier way to make breakfast
2. Hamilton Beach 25475A Breakfast Sandwich Maker – $24.00
- Automatically cooks everything, including the egg, in around 5 minutes.
For the dad who likes ‘em deep fried!
3. Presto 05420 FryDaddy Deep Fryer – $33.93
- Uses less oil due to compact size.
- Built-in, preset thermostat maintains proper frying temperature.
For the dad whose waffles must be Belgian
4. Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker – $39.99
- Cradle-less design.
- Features a countdown timer for more accurate cooking.
For the busy dad who loves cooking potluck recipes
- Cooking time is fully programmable. Includes preset modes for worry-free cooking.
- Probe Mode uses the temperature probe to shift from cooking to keep warm function when desired temperature is reached.
- Clip-locked, secure lid ensures no spills.
For Dad’s man cave
6. Midea HS-65LB Compact Refrigerator Mini Fridge – $70.00
- A well-rounded product despite the cheap price tag.
- Features a stylish black finish.
For Dad’s mini bar
- Powerful 150-watt motor.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel blades can crush up to 50 pounds of ice per hour.
For the dad who loves to keep his car clean
- Uses Lithium Ion (Li-ion) instead of Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad) batteries. Power does not fade as charge drains. No overcharging problems.
- Powerful suction in a compact package.
- Pivoting nozzle can access hard to reach spaces.
For the wine connoisseur dad
- Curved door with smoked glass with black trim & black cabinet looks very stylish.
- Uses an adjustable digital thermostat control.
PIZZA. Need we say more?
- Easy to operate.
- Upper and lower elements can be used together or seperately.
- Can be used to cook fresh dough, pre-baked, or frozen pizzas.
Wishing you a Happy Father’s Day, from all of us here at TJ’s Appliance Repair!