Moms are awesome. With all the difficulties they go through in running a household, it’s only fitting that she gets an awesome gift for Mother’s Day.
Since Mother’s Day comes every year, and isn’t the only occasion in a year that we get to give Mom a gift, you may find yourself running out of good gift ideas. If you’re having a hard time thinking up something that would give her a nice surprise, one thing we can suggest is to get her a gift that makes her daily life easier, and more fun!
Given this, you might want to consider getting her an appliance. Now appliances aren’t always cheap, and if you have a budget to stick to, you may find yourself with not a lot to choose from.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of 10 small home and kitchen appliances that we think will give you the best bang for the buck under $100. So, without further ado, here are our handpicked choices that we’re sure would make Mom genuinely happy this Sunday!
For the mom who loves to make delicious goodies 1. Hamilton Beach 62650 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer – $19.99
- Surprisingly decent and has a powerful 290 watt motor, despite the cheap price tag.
For moms who are always in a hurry 2. West Bend 77203 Electric Can Opener – $38.18
- Sleek and classy design that would look great in any kitchen.
- Strong magnet captures cans easily.
- Easy to use. Does not struggle to open cans.
- Easy to clean.
For moms who can’t decide between a food processor and a smoothie maker 3. Ninja Master Prep QB900B – $47.71
- Strong enough to crush ice.
- A good blender and chopper.
For Mom’s day off 4. Nostalgia Electrics MSB64 64-Ounce Margarita and Slush Maker – $48.91
- Does the job quick.
For the mom who loves desserts 5. Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker – $53.99
- Quick and quiet operation.
- Makes perfectly textured ice cream.
For the mom who needs her daily Starbucks fix 6. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker – $69.99
- Best, if not a strong contender in its price range.
- Great espresso machine for beginners.
- Makes a thick layer of crema.
For the filth-phobic mom! 7. BISSELL 9595 CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass – $75.00
- Good suction.
- Bagless canister design: no need to buy disposable vacuum cleaner bags.
- Has a large capacity dirt bin that is easy to empty. Less hassle than emptying and cleaning a vacuum dust bag.
- Is fairly lightweight.
For dads…uh, we mean moms who like to grill 8. Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler – $78.95
- Very versatile. Can be used as a grill, a panini press, a griddle, or a combination of any just by swapping or reversing the nonstick grill and griddle plates.
For the tea-loving mom. 9. Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle – $84.98
- Only the stainless interior touches the water during heating.
- Beep alerts you when heat cycle is finished.
- Handle features preset controls that heats the water to the correct temperature for tea.
For the health-conscious mom. 10. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor – $99.95
- Very powerful motor.
- Simple, quiet operation.
- Well-designed and reliable.
We hope our list has helped you pick the perfect gift for your mom, at least for this year. Always remember, it’s always the thought that counts, so along with the gift you give, why not throw in some quality time with Mom as well? We’re sure that it’ll make the occasion so much more special.
From all of us at TJ’s Appliance Repair, we wish all the precious moms out there a Happy Mother’s Day!
Price and review reference: Amazon.com